Evan Kent asks Why am I working so hard?
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren Glasser and Evan Kent talk about Why Am I Working So Hard?
They cover the following topics:
- Why am I working so hard?
- What is it like to move 5,000+ miles away?
- What is a storyteller and how does that impact others?
Evan is a storyteller, performer and cantor serving his congregation for 25 years. He moved to Israel in 2013…not in retirement -but to start Chapter Two. Evan currently is on the faculty of Hebrew Union College in Jerusalem where he teaches liturgy and sacred music. Evan also is a musical theatre performer. His one man show, “Shards-Putting the Pieces Together” has been presented in Jerusalem, Prague, and throughout the United States.
Why Am I Working So Hard? SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Website: Website: www.evankent.com
Products mentioned on the show
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
Be The Pilot of Your Journey with Karen Levitt
Transforming Lives Through The power of Storytelling with Tess Cacciatore
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- How will Voice Technology change everything YOU DO? - August 5, 2020
- 3 Ways To Love Your Life Right Now with Chef Babette - July 29, 2020
- On the Path to Van Life with Karen Fritz - July 22, 2020