On this episode of Caren Glasser Live, Caren welcomes International bestselling author, Janet-Lynn to The Author’s Spotlight. They talk about her new book Forever Is Today and how to live impossibly.
They cover the following topics:
- Why Janet-Lynn does not look at failure as a negative thing and how to use failures to live impossibly.
- How she embraces failure as her biggest teacher and is passionate about living life to the fullest potential
- How everything you do every day should energize your soul.
- The best book that Janet-Lynn has read this past year.
- One tip for new authors.
- Her thoughts about writer’s block
A Little About Our Guest
Janet-Lynn is a woman of grace. As a self-starting entrepreneur and mother of three girls she knows what it means to fight for the ‘now.’ She is an author, speaker, mindset expert, and professional risk-taker. Janet-Lynn thrives to embrace the power of love and positivity. This desire ultimately influences both her writing and life accomplishments. Look for her second book coming soon!
Watch the LIVE STREAM here:
Caren Glasser LIVE! Quotes
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
Products mentioned on the show:
Janet-Lynn’s Book: Forever Is Today
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out these popular live Facebook shows:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com