Cheating Spouse Test – Warning! Don’t Take This Test If There’s Any Chance You Can’t Handle The Truth
If you suspect your spouse might be cheating on you and don’t know what to do, here’s a test you can take which will give you the answers you need to know. But please only read on if you think you can handle the truth.
If you suspect you’ve got a cheating spouse and you want a way of confirming your suspicions, take this test now.
All you need to do is keep a close eye on how your ‘alleged’ cheating spouse is acting, what they are doing and where they are going then answer the following questions:
1. Are they taking more care with their appearance than previously? Signs to look out for are when they join a gym or start trying to lose weight, they start buying more fashionable clothes or they get a new hairstyle.
2. Are they more distant and less intimate with you than before?
3. Has your sex life changed with them? Are they more adventurous all of a sudden? Or alternatively are they not as interested in sex as they were before?
4. Are they spending more time away from home? Maybe they’re spending more time at work or going for drinks after work more? Or maybe they’re going off on business trips more than before?
5. Are they acting differently on the computer? Maybe they are spending more time than before online? Do they quickly close the page when you walk into the room? And are they more secretive when online than before?
6. Are they acting differently with their cell phone? Maybe they won’t let it out of their sight now? Are they texting a lot more than before? Are strange numbers appearing?
If the answer to just one of these questions is yes then you could be over reacting. If the answer to two of them is yes then you need to keep a closer eye on them. If the answer to three or more is yes then it’s more than likely that your suspicions are correct that you’ve got a cheating spouse.
If you’ve detected any of these signs, here’s what you must do next… get in touch at www.christinayoung.co.uk
Trust me I have been on the end of a cheating partner… what I did not know was he had been doing it for 25 years of our marriage!
Latest posts by Christina Young (see all)
- Sticking to your Commitments! What Does Commitment Mean? - May 9, 2016
- How To Resolve Early Conflict In A Relationship - May 2, 2016
- Do You Often Ask How Can I Sleep Better? - April 25, 2016