“Turn up the volume on the voice in your head, whether it’s yours or someone else’s, telling you that you can do something and to turn the volume down on the voice that’s telling you, you can’t do something which is probably your own voice, but if it’s someone else, just turn it down.” – Hal Elrod
On this episode of The Little White Lie Caren, Hal and Honoree talk about: Can you change the direction of your life? They cover the following topic:
- Rock Bottom: Is simply a moment in your life where you experienced adversity and a level you’ve never experienced before. (see more thoughts about that from Caren’s interview with Darla Claire)
- Overcoming Adversity: Lived in spite of being dead for six minutes, six days in a coma and told will never walk again. Meant to do more? Maybe help people by overcoming and sharing own challenges so they can overcome theirs? (Caren speaks with Amy Morrison Regenstreif about this on a past interview)
- Reading Books: Business books, personal development books, whatever books are in alignment with the area/areas of your life We are all one book away from learning what we need to learn to transform any area of our lives.
Hal Elrod is the author of one of the highest rated books in the world. The Miracle Morning. It has been translated into 27 languages and his practice daily by over 500,000 people and it is in more than 70 countries. He’s also the executive producer of The Miracle Morning Movie, a documentary that shows you the morning rituals of some of the world’s most successful people.
Honoree Corder is a strategic book coach and the author of dozens of books including Vision to Reality, which is one of my personal favorites. And the just-released book: Stop Trying So Fucking Hard.
Super Boomer Moments
Share these “boomer moments” quotes on your social media pages:
- “I do the six things, a little bit for every aspect of my life. It’s been a game changer. It has helped me to get out of my own way.”
- “Be at peace with where you are right no Do something that moves you closer to the direction of where you want to be.”
- “The most effective thing to transform lives is wake up first thing in the morning, start by dedicating time to personal development.”