On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Caren and Karen Fritz talk about On the Path to Van Life!
They cover the following topics:
- What is Van Life?
- Be Productive on Purpose… how do we do that?
- 3 tips to working on the road
Karen graduated out of corporate management decades ago to run own businesses. She has averaged 10,000 mi/year on her motorcycle after learning to ride at 50. Karen uses the enneagram and integral coaching to guide clients in designing a business model that fits – both financially and for fulfillment. She invented the game PATH that distills business ecosystem concepts into an intuitive tool
Tips for living the Van Life:
- Try and stay in each place for at least a month and use it as a base for building new connections.
- Build out your digital support systems using tools that fit your personality type.
- Always put things where you will know where to find them.
- All the life maintenance level stuff should be automated.
ON THE PATH TO VAN LIFE SUPER BOOMER MOMENTS
Caren’s shareable, less-than-140-character quotes:
You can find more shows on CarenGlasser.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Super Boomer Pick of the Week mentioned on the show:
Other products mentioned on the show can be found here: The Super Boomer Lifestyle
Check out this popular live Facebook show:
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org