Thank You To Our Sponsors
On today’s episode of Connecting People, Changing Lives, Caren and Nancy speak Emily Glasser on what is the biggest energy sucker and what you need to know
Emily received her Master’s Degree in Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. She is licensed in the state of California as an Acupuncturist and Herbalist and is also an Applied Clinical Nutritionist. Emily has comprehensive training in functional medicine, lab testing and analysis. She regularly lectures to other health practitioners on a broad range of health topics from blood chemistry analysis, adrenal function and hormone imbalance to thyroid disorders, detoxification, nutrient deficiencies and blood sugar imbalances. Emily is a firm believer that food heals and when given the right tools, the right guidance and a pinch of patience, the body can overcome most conditions. She is currently writing a book entitled, “The 80’s Tried To Kill Us,” about outdated nutrition policies, modern nutritional science, and of course, hairspray.
She also holds a B.A. and M.A. in Dance which served her well in understanding anatomy and physiology as well as the demands that dance and sports place on the body.
Topic: The Biggest Energy Sucker: What You Need To Know
1) So what is the biggest energy sucker?
2) Who has issues with their blood sugar?
3) So how would you know if you have a blood sugar issue?
4) Why is this topic of blood sugar so important?
5) What is the best way for someone to have their blood sugar evaluated properly?
6) What are some of the key things our listeners can start doing right now today to start balancing their blood sugar?
- Never skip a meal
- Eat protein and healthy fat at each meal
- Reduce your carbs and sugars
- Exercise 4-5x/week
- Eat every 2-3 hours
Get Emily’s free report ” Sugar Slayer” here: http://www.EmilyGlasserHealth.com
For more shows: http://www.ConnectingPeopleChangingLives.com