In this week’s episode of Soul2Soul on Periscope, I share tips on how to Make Yourself a Priority.
Why are we in resistance of making time for self-care which is all about self-love! Within astro-numerology, this first weekend of September is all about love and freedom .. freedom to choose what makes you happy!
Tips I share for a balanced life are:
1. Self-Care! Make time to go outdoors which is great for your body .. fresh air, sunshine which provides natural Vitamin D, standing in the grass with bare feet to pull in energy from earth which is invigorating and helps to rejuvenate your physical self. Love
2. Drop the Guilt! Why do we feel guilty when we make time for ourselves? Time to examine where your your life why we put ourselves last, taking care of everyone else besides yourself. The stress of living with guilt adds to stress and burn-out so you won’t feel “crispy”.
3. Reflect on Resistance. What are you resisting to allow yourself to move forward in your life and making yourself a priority? Physical symptoms such as knee issues are indicative of holding back from stepping into opportunities. Resistance shows up when you’d rather clean out the junk drawer rather than doing what brings you joy?
If any of these topics brings up uncomfortable feelings, be grateful. Your body is telling you that it’s when you step out of your comfort zone, that’s where the magic is! It’s time to Make Yourself a Priority.
Feel free to connect with me for your complimentary discovery session at www.nancyferrari.com and we can dive deeper into clearing any blocks you have to living a life you deserve!
Latest posts by Nancy Ferrari (see all)
- Embrace Your DIVA Type with Stylist Biz Coach Jean Price - May 25, 2017
- Ignite the Passion of Midlife with Barbara Waxman - May 22, 2017
- The Unmumsy Mum with Award Winning Blogger Sarah Turner - May 18, 2017