Master Attracting Your Ideal Clients
Using Online Marketing
That Works For You 24/7
On this episode of The Passion Point, Caren Glasser speaks with Alan Koenigsberg about Reputation Management
Alan is the CEO of Agile Search Marketing, in business and serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond since 2004. He received his Google AdWords Certification in 2008 and learned basic and advanced Search Engine Optimization through experts like Rand Fishkin, Seth Goodin and others. His company employs one full-time employee who also holds an MBA and specializes in content marketing, SEO and social media. Alan specializes in additional areas including technical SEO and reputation and review management. They work with more than a dozen specialists in graphic design, advanced social media, web development, blog writing, PR, advertising and more.
Some of the things we talk about:
- What is Reputation Management?
- How easy it is to have a reputation damaged and oftentimes quite difficult to repair without professional help;
- It is directly related to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and SEO is Reputation Management
- The overlap between SEM and Reputation Management;
- What is Reputation Repair and what is involved?
8 things you should do for reputation Management:
1. Look and see what info is out there about you
2. Monitor ongoing – google alerts
3. Respond to customer complaints timely
4. Ask sites that have incorrect info about you to fix it.
5. Create social media presence
6. Create a public relations strategy
7. Create posts for social media
8. Create your youtube channel.
Get Agiles most popular managed SEM package that would cost 2 or 3 times as much elsewhere. For the past 2 years Agile has offered their managed SEM package at an affordable price for small businesses. This package allows the package price to be spread into affordable monthly amounts. The key advantage according to our clients is that they can vary their involvement and collaboration according to their schedule. They enjoy more free time because someone else is managing their SEM / SEO for them. For those watching this SparkItNetwork video, mention SparkItNetwork to receive an additional 5% discount. Contact Alan here: Http://www.AgileSearchMarketing.com
For More Shows: http://www.ThePassionPoint.com
Are you interested in being a guest on The Passion Point? Would you like to be in the next volume of Passionistas Talk; The Best of The Passion Point Interviews?
Let’s set up a call to discuss your participation: