Thank You To Our Sponsors
On today’s episode of Connecting People, Changing Lives, Caren and Nancy speak to Dina Proctor, best selling author of Madly Chasing Peace.
Dina is a life and business coach, inspirational speaker, and best-selling author of Madly Chasing Peace: How I Went From Hell to Happy in Nine Minutes a Day. After hitting emotional rock-bottom, she -quite unintentionally!- created a process called 3×3 Meditation (3 minutes, 3 times a day) that enabled her to transform every aspect of her life. From weight loss and banishing addictive cravings to reconstructing relationships, this simple and yet incredibly effective method has gained the support of Jack Canfield and Dr. Bruce Lipton, and is now helping thousands of others around the world improve their lives.
Some of the topics we discuss:
1. What is 3×3 meditation?
2. What can it be used for?
3. Why is mindset so important in order to achieve results in our lives?
4. How can someone start a 3×3 meditation practice?
5. How is meditation practical in creating transformation?
6. How can my thoughts possibly create my reality?
7. How does Law of Attraction tie into all of this?
Meet Dina Proctor at http://www.madlychasingpeace.com. Enjoy the free resources!
Get Dina’s book here:
For more shows: http://www.ConnectingPeopleChangingLives.com