The Profit of Kindness with Jill Lublin
Welcome to The Nancy Ferrari Show! In this episode, I introduce you to my featured guest, Jill Lublin. She is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness and Referrals. In addition, she is the author of 4 Best Selling books. These include “Get Noticed…Get Referrals” and co-author of “Guerrilla Publicity” as well as “Networking Magic”. She also shares her latest book, “The Profit of Kindness: How to Influence Others, Establish Trust, and Build Lasting Business Relationships”. Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 20 years experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches Publicity Crash Courses as both live events and live webinars and consults and speaks all over the world.
Jill shares that “conscious acts of kindness” are vital within our personal and professional lives. Examples of these acts are:
* Kindness is a universal language and one that we can heal the divide in any circumstance.
* Be generous with your kindness. The rewards of ROK “Return on Kindness” expand your relationships, both in business and in personal life.
* Our world needs far more kindness in order to heal the divide.
* Practice patience.
Within business, Jill shares her 7 pathways to profit, which are the characteristics of kindness:
Jill shares a perfect quote: “ASF – ALWAYS SERVE FIRST” ~ James Malinchak, motivational speaker
Set a complimentary discovery session with Nancy Ferrari here:
Latest posts by Nancy Ferrari (see all)
- Embrace Your DIVA Type with Stylist Biz Coach Jean Price - May 25, 2017
- Ignite the Passion of Midlife with Barbara Waxman - May 22, 2017
- The Unmumsy Mum with Award Winning Blogger Sarah Turner - May 18, 2017