What You Need to Know About Grant Funding
Sherita Herring shares her expertise and insights into Grant Funding,
I’m talking with Sherita Herring – Since 1994 the Kreative Images Foundation has specialized in effective business strategies, nonprofit development and strengthening communities all over the world through speaking engagements, live radio broadcasts, grant writing workshops, board development, nonprofit development services.
Sherita Herring is a best-selling author, renowned speaker, business strategist and motivator, while also serving as an informed radio personality. Her motto is YAYOL (pronounced yah-yoal), which stands for You Are Your Only Limitation!
Sherita and her K.I. Foundation has aided in raising more than $10 million in funding, while coaching and developing over 600 businesses world-wide, including a multitude of U.S. cities, and more than 14 countries.
- Who can get a grant and for what?
- What are some of the myths about grants?
- How do I get started?
- What expectations should I have?
- What are people NOT telling us about it?
- What needs to be included in your business plan?
Latest posts by Burke Franklin (see all)
- Grant Funding for Profit and Non-Profit Entities – Sherita Herring - October 28, 2014
- Term Sheets with Securities Attorney – Jim Burk - October 21, 2014
- Why Do Angel Investors Invest In Companies? Rob Kramarz - October 14, 2014