Today Caren & Kathryn talk about Cool Tools. It gets overwhelming with all of the new technology that fills our email boxes, websites and social media. Here are some cool tools that we use in Spark It Network:
The WiseStamp strong platform has a variety of Email Apps
that allows users to make a better use of their daily emails – adding a whole new
level of functionality and interaction – and also enables publishers (social services
and brands) to distribute their content and engage users in one of the biggest
online markets – email.
Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs.
Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers,
flyers, posters, invitations and so much more. Design with hundreds of free
elements and fonts, or choose from our library of more than 1 million premium
images for $1.
Hangout Magix http://hangoutmagix.com/
Hangout Magix gives users options when it comes to Google Hangout graphics.
The app is intended to work alongside Hangout Toolbox, a Google+ extension
that is available on the left sidebar of Google Hangouts. The tool requires
minimal design skills or experience and users can change around the design
elements that appear on the screen during Hangouts, including text,
backgrounds, colors, and logos.
Jing is a simple way to start sharing images and short videos of your computer
screen. Jing gives you the ability to add basic visual elements to your captures
and share them fast. You can capture an image of what you see on your
computer screen. You can select any window or region that you would like to
record, and Jing will capture everything that happens in that area.
To get a free Business Resource Guide click here: www.SparkItNetwork.com/cool-tools
Segment 2 –
Updates from our Facebook group, new member resources, special offers and promotions – Profit Power Zones – Full Marketing Plan –
Why do we want you to think about having a complete marketing plan?
There are three primary plans you need to have for your business as it grows
1. Operations plan – what do you do and how do you do it?
2. Marketing Plan – Who are you selling to and how will you reach them?
3. Financial plan – Where does your money come from, how is it being spent and what are you going to do with your profits? Will you reinvest it? Will you keep a cash reserve?
How Can Having A Comprehensive Marketing Plan Increase Your Profits?
When you have a clearly defined marketing plan based on increasing the market share of your most profitable products and decreasing wasted time and promotional expenses, it can make an almost immediate difference in your cash flow and profitability.
Why Should You Create A Full Marketing Plan Now?
You need to have a comprehensive marketing plan to:
- Keep your branding and sales message clear and fresh.
- Evaluate your current target market of consumers and how you are reaching them.
- Explore new opportunities, joint venture promotions, additional marketing channels, and shifts in ad spends.
- Increase customer retention and sales to existing customers.
- Reduce waste in promotions. (Always increases profits.)
What Does It Cost To Not Plan Your Marketing NOW?
- Without a clear, results based, consistent marketing plan, you send mixed messages to customers and staff, waste time and money and miss opportunities.
- What are the opportunity costs of products and services not being marketed at all or being ineffectively marketed?
- When you don’t measure results and have clear expectations, you’ll keep throwing money at ineffective marketing methods and channels for months, perhaps years. We often save companies hundreds to thousands of dollars being mis-allocated every month.
Who Is This Marketing Plan Profit Power Zone Ideal For?
- This is for new businesses in formation that need a marketing plan component for their business plan or strategic launch plan, and it is for companies who are already in revenues with existing products. It can be used to create a new marketing plan or to review and enhance your existing marketing plan.
What Do You Get?
- Virtual, structured workshop from 9 am to 4 pm with a lunch break and session breaks.
- Pre-Workday – 30 minute strategy session to go over needed documentation and reports.
Session 1 – We do a baseline evaluation looking at your products, sales funnels, cost per client, conversion ratios from new leads, capacity for fulfillment, customer satisfaction, new leads – source and volume, and customer retention.You will need to have the information for the metrics and reports for Session 1 prepared in advance by staff or your accounting. If you don’t have these metrics, we can help you as an additional service or provide more information about what they are. Ideally, these are all being measured, but most of the time they are not.
Session 2 – Profitability, Channels and Disruption – We look at what products and services to get rid of and which to expand and enhance. What additional products and services can you offer?
Session 3 – Sales goals > leads needed > sources of leads > campaigns for each channel.
Session 4 – Plans for in house or additional support – staff, contract help, pre-packaged management for social media, emailing, PPC and Facebook ads.
Get a complimentary marketing checkup here: http://profitpowerzones.com/marketing-checkup/
Sparking our members – each episode, we feature a friend of Spark It Network,
Today’s friend of Spark It network is Michelle Baker: Transcription-Transformation was founded by Michelle Baker in 2005 when she began parlaying her skill as a legal secretary. Today Trans² represents a team of more than 12 mothers, fathers, students, and entrepreneurs who love language, creating beautiful manuscripts and serve their communities.
Quick turnaround – choose to get transcript as interview or article text.
Michelle Baker, Founder
Or text Michelle at: 304 283 4573
Segment 4 –
Creating a social spark – hashtag of the week in facebook group, on GPlus and twitter
Todays Hashtag – #cooltools – what’s your favorite?
Free marketing checkup: http://profitpowerzones.com/marketing-checkup/
Subscribe to Spark It Network on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/spark-it-network/id925850686?mt=2