Please Support Our Sponsors
On today’s episode of Soul2Soul, I share some Soul2Soul reflections with you as it pertains to your path in life and how you can discover your soul destiny.
I recently read an article focused on how our spiritual path is a sacred and private journey. I have to agree as it was 8 years ago that I started tapping into my faith, what I believe in and how sacred it is to me. If this is where you are today and find yourself curious about your soul connection to your spirit, I encourage you to implement what I call awareness. These reflections came my way from my trip to Sedona 2 weeks ago and as many times as I’ve been there, I was noticing different landscapes. A friend of mine shared with me that the lens from my soul is seeing differently due to my spiritual evolution.
Here are some tips I’d like to share with you as you journey on your path to discover your soul destiny.
- Notice what appears in your line of vision. You may go to the same store often and all of a sudden, you’ll notice something different, something new that you’re attracted to. There’s a reason for what shows up.
- Notice who shows up in your life and how you feel about that person. There are no coincidences and allow your inner guidance system reveal the truth of your connection.
- Don’t ask why. My spiritual path began when The Four Agreements fell off a book shelf. Without asking why, I purchased it and there began a beautiful journey to my soul destiny.
- Only you can decide what makes you feel inspired, awakened, connected, aware and alive. Your path is yours to embrace and experience!
I hope you enjoyed these quick yet effective keys to start your day! Remember you can connect with me at nancyferrari.com and set a complimentary discovery session with me! Have a soulful day!
Set a complimentary discovery session with Nancy Ferrari here:
Latest posts by Nancy Ferrari (see all)
- Embrace Your DIVA Type with Stylist Biz Coach Jean Price - May 25, 2017
- Ignite the Passion of Midlife with Barbara Waxman - May 22, 2017
- The Unmumsy Mum with Award Winning Blogger Sarah Turner - May 18, 2017