Networking with Periscope
Welcome to today’s episode of 5FOR5. 5min/5tips about #SocialMedia, #digitalassets, #CoolTools & #Networking. Every Tuesday @2pm PT.
We talked about 5 things you can use periscope for when going to a networking event:
1. Do an interview with the speaker
2. Record the elevator talks of attendees and send them the digital asset
3. Record the networking event and send to promoter
4. Record a review of the meeting or event and highlight some of the cool people you met
5. Have a question that you always ask people you meet, and walk around the event with your periscope on and get answers to the questions.
Get our free resources on Periscope here: www.SparkItNetwork.com/Periscope
Follow me on Twitter to get notifications! @carenglasser
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- How will Voice Technology change everything YOU DO? - August 5, 2020
- 3 Ways To Love Your Life Right Now with Chef Babette - July 29, 2020
- On the Path to Van Life with Karen Fritz - July 22, 2020