The Three Elements To A Well Life
On this episode of The Passion Point, Caren talks with Briana and Dr. Peter Borten. Peter and Briana have made it their mission to create a more peaceful world by helping individuals reestablish a sense of inner peace and balance as well as A Well Life. They are the founders of The Dragontree, a wellness organization with holistic spas in Portland and Boulder. They also have online courses, natural body care products, and resources for vibrant living.
Peter, is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and certified Qi Gong instructor. He has also taught extensively and has authored hundreds of articles on psychological and physical health. Briana is a Certified Ayurvedic Specialist, peace engineer, as well as the CEO of The Dragontree. She writes frequently on personal development. In addition, she helps people achieve their dreams and live extraordinary, healthy lives.
Some of the things we talk about:
- The three fundamental principles of an exceptional life (Three elements to A Well Life)
- Sweetness: Prioritizing the “sweet stuff” in life will bring you many steps closer to the life of your dreams.
- Structure: Learning the art of life architecture will help you achieve tangible goals and give you more spontaneity and freedom.
- Space: Creating openness will give you the capacity to connect to Spirit, to receive and grow, and to access creativity and insight.
The Well Life book will be released on Dec 2, and is now available for preorder
In addition, the 2017 Dreambook will be available in early October. Undated books are available now
You can find the Dreambook at www.dreambook.vision
Learn more about The Well Life at thewelllifebook.com
You can also find more information about The Dragontree and our mission to create a more peaceful world here: thedragontree.com
The quote for today is: “If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work isn’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.”
Peter’s quote: “Being intrinsically open will help you expand and grow”
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- How will Voice Technology change everything YOU DO? - August 5, 2020
- 3 Ways To Love Your Life Right Now with Chef Babette - July 29, 2020
- On the Path to Van Life with Karen Fritz - July 22, 2020