Caren Glasser and Nancy Ferrari talk to Hogan Hilling about how Fatherhood is Alive and Well in America on this episode of Connecting People, Changing Lives,
Hogan is a parent of three children, the founder of the DADLY Rally, author of eight parenting books, which includes the Dads Behaving DADLY book series and The DADLY Way: 10 Steps to More Active Fatherhood and Equal Parenting. He shares how he boldly ventured on a journey where no dad had gone before to show us that Fatherhood is Alive.
Hilling will captivate you with his inspirational story of growing up without a father to at-home dad, to Oprah-approved and nationally recognized author of eight published books to Founder of the DADLY Rally.
You will learn what sparked Hilling’s passion for becoming an active, engaged dad and celebrated author and how he successfully created his DADLY book series and the first ever-DADLY Rally, which will debut in southern California Saturday, July 16th. Hilling has also appeared on Oprah and helped establish several fatherhood networks in the USA since 1992. Hilling lives in southern California.
Some of the topics we discuss:
1. Dispelling the unfortunate myths about dads as parents
2. Rebranding the Image of Fatherhood through the DADLY Book Series
- Dads Behaving DADLY: 67 Truths, Tears and Triumphs of Modern Fatherhood – Co-Authored With Al Watts
- Dads Behaving DADLY 2: 72 More Truths, Tears and Triumphs of Modern Fatherhood – Co-Authored With Al Watts
- The DADLY Way: 10 Steps to More Active Fatherhood and Equal Parenting – Co-Authored With Dr. Josh Misner
- DADLY Wisdom: Untold Stories That Represent the True Faces of Fatherhood by – Authored With Jennifer K. Jordan
3. Prove Fatherhood Is Alive and Well in America
4. Celebrate dads and the wonderful job they do as responsible, active parents
Check out The Dadly Rally which will debut in southern California Saturday, July 16th here: www.DadlyRally.com
Watch to hear Caren refer to Hogan as Hulk Hogan!!
For more shows: http://www.ConnectingPeopleChangingLives.com
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Communicating in Today’s World – Rene Kamstra - August 12, 2020
- How will Voice Technology change everything YOU DO? - August 5, 2020
- 3 Ways To Love Your Life Right Now with Chef Babette - July 29, 2020