Blogging Basics – Adding Images from the Media Library
Adding Images from the Media Library
There are many reasons to use images in your blog posts:
1. Articles with images get 94% more total views
2. 60% of consumers are more likely to consider a business when an image shows up in local search results
3. Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
4. Images are What Catches the Eye. They do a far better job in conveying the essence of your article than the post’s opening sentences. People first look at the picture, if it sparks interest they move on to the text, knowing what they are about to read.
5. Images Leave an Impression and make people remember your blog, which is very important if you want to really establish a brand.
Spark It Network Extra Tips –
Images are super important and posts sharing great images show up and get more response in Social Media and in the Network. We have tutorials on how to make a Featured Image – very important for premium placement here.
Adding images to your post in addition to the featured image can make it more interesting.
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017