In this week’s episode of Soul2Soul Connections, I share more about connecting with energy and the influences we are experiencing from planets in retrograde and the upcoming Blue Moon, which is our 2nd full moon in July.
Some of you may be already feeling its energy, along with 6 planets that are in retrograde, all of which could be making you feel more tired, less motivated to get things done and some feel some physical symptoms. Not to worry as this will pass but in the meantime, I bring up the mind and heart connection for today as revealed within the numerology code for today.
I don’t want to overwhelm you with the numbers, but know that I follow them very closely. So here are my 3 tips for today and the rest of the week.
(1) Get clear on what you want to accomplish this week. If you feel confused, step away from your work, go outside for a walk and/or allow yourself to be away from the noise to clear your mind. You’ll be amazed how much you’ll get accomplished when your mind is clear.
(2) Steer clear of distraction. What is it that takes your focus on what you know you want to accomplish, but bump up against resistance? A good time to write this question down and start examining where the resistance is coming from.
(3) While you’re in this state of mind, make time to get organized. Use spreadsheets or a mind map to see things clearly. I’m a visual person and when I can see my tasks, I can compartmentalize them more effectively and get things done with more ease.
I hope you enjoyed these quick yet effective keys to anchor in your intentions for this week! If you want to expand more about what I share with you, I offer a complimentary 20 minute session with me and you can book your session within www.nancyferrari.com.
Set a complimentary discovery session with Nancy Ferrari here:
Latest posts by Nancy Ferrari (see all)
- Embrace Your DIVA Type with Stylist Biz Coach Jean Price - May 25, 2017
- Ignite the Passion of Midlife with Barbara Waxman - May 22, 2017
- The Unmumsy Mum with Award Winning Blogger Sarah Turner - May 18, 2017