There are a lot of options out there now for authors to bring their book to market. I get this question more often than you would imagine: Do I really need a Publisher?
The short answer is YES!
Even I, an author of many books, need a publisher! Why?
- To make sure it gets done
- To make sure it gets done right.
- So you can concentrate your efforts on touting your book, marketing to the masses and finding readers!
For the even longer version of this explanation, watch the video. It even has a bit about boats.
Check out my new 10 week Craft Your Book program here: Craft Your Book
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Jaqueline Kyle (see all)
- The great debate: When is your manuscript ready for a second pair of eyes? - February 18, 2015
- How Many Pages In My Book - February 18, 2015
- eBook or Traditional Book - January 6, 2015