Are you living your life as you imagined? Are you wanting to activate and manifest the life you imagined?
Along the journey through the chapters of our life, beginning at an early age, when our imagination was vivid, we lived fearlessly and were creative without effort. Every day was an adventure as we lived in the present moment with a carefree state of mind. As the years progressed, we shifted into what was structured for us, designed for us, all with expectations that were either placed on us, or what we chose to do in life. What I have observed within the chapters of my life, as well as others, that questions surfaced as to who we really are, what are we here to do and we wonder how to release the invisible shackles that have bound us from living in our true potential and discovering our purpose in life.
The measurement of time, or the lack of enough time, within our lives leave us feeling that time isn’t our ally, as we can’t find the time to enjoy a morning meditation, let alone write our thoughts into a journal, which is a vital process for self-care. Whether you’re a woman racing the clock to get to work, using spare time to run errands, possibly working 12 hours a day or racing home to prepare dinner and then spend the rest of the day getting ready for tomorrow is daunting at best. As a mother of 3 active children, I can relate to mothers, and career women, who share their frustrations as they feel have lost their sense of self. What I know to be true, is setting our intention and commitment is vital to carve out time for ourselves, no matter what stage in life we are experiencing. Excuses could fill pages as to why we can’t find the time to focus on ourselves and I’m here to share that we have the power of choice to live an empowered life!
Self-love is the greatest gift to yourself and as I share some tips to activate or re-activate our senses, you will find that you’ll feel a renewed awakening, vibrancy and sense of purpose. When you shift into that state of allowing yourself to receive, you’ll be astounded as to how all your senses .. touch, taste, smell, hear, sight and your intuition will be heightened. When we give ourselves permission to step into the essence of you, you will find that negativity and disempowering thoughts and energy drainers will dissolve as you replace them with more empowering thoughts.
Here are some practical tips for activating your senses and manifest the life you imagined:
1. Activating your higher self: This is also referred to as your higher consciousness, a place where you envision yourself as what an acorn is to an oak tree. A simple exercise, which is important to have quiet time available for you, is to just stand and put your hands out in front of you as if you were going to double high-five someone. With your eyes closed, imagine that your higher self is standing in front of you. Deep breathe through this experience and soon you will feel a tingly, perhaps energetic or warm feeling in your hands. You have tapped into connection with the higher presence of you, who knows you for all that you are and accepts and loves you unconditionally. Receive the love from your higher self and know you can connect again at any time!
2. As you activate your higher states of clear vision, clear hearing, clear feeling, clear knowing, which I fondly refer to as my “clairs” as I’m referring to clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance, I encourage you to take time to look at a flower bed and focus on the flowers instead of the weeds, as it’s quite clear which vision is appealing. Being in gratitude for the sight to see the beauty of a rose bush, smell the fragrance of a rose, feeling the velvety coating of a rose, will elevate your consciousness.
3. Intuition is such an important sense and as you tap into your intuition as to the significance of the flower will provide an analogy to your life … if a flower can bloom from a tight bud, so can you. The rose naturally knows how to bloom and your life is intended to be in full bloom!
Practice utilizing your senses to remind you of what is here for you.
It goes without saying that we all experience times when we feel very isolated and feel that we’re the only one who is going through difficult and challenging days. Good news! I’m here to share that you are never alone! Regardless of your beliefs, there is the spirit within, the light in your heart that is with you always, supporting you and if you take the time to hear the calling, you will tune into the remembrance that you are always supported, such as your higher self who you connected with. When you shift into a state of radiating love, without expectation, more of what you send out, comes your way as this is what you have manifested. Pay attention to your thoughts and keep them positive. Once again, more abundance will come your way which is truly how the Universe works as we are all energy.
In summary, when you take positive steps to discovering the beauty in life, setting aside time just for you, making time for physical activity, as it’s well known that when things get emotional, it’s time to get physical, you will discover your empowered sense of self, living a life of clarity and your purpose in life. We have 86,400 seconds in a day and when you are intentional to set some of those seconds for you, infinite possibilities await you. Embrace the gift of you as the world is waiting to receive your brilliance!
Set a complimentary discovery session with Nancy Ferrari here:
Latest posts by Nancy Ferrari (see all)
- Embrace Your DIVA Type with Stylist Biz Coach Jean Price - May 25, 2017
- Ignite the Passion of Midlife with Barbara Waxman - May 22, 2017
- The Unmumsy Mum with Award Winning Blogger Sarah Turner - May 18, 2017