Networking with Periscope
Welcome to today’s episode of 5FOR5. 5min/5tips about #SocialMedia, #digitalassets, #CoolTools & #Networking. Every Tuesday @2pm PT.
We talked about 5 things you can use periscope for when going to a networking event:
1. Do an interview with the speaker
2. Record the elevator talks of attendees and send them the digital asset
3. Record the networking event and send to promoter
4. Record a review of the meeting or event and highlight some of the cool people you met
5. Have a question that you always ask people you meet, and walk around the event with your periscope on and get answers to the questions.
Get our free resources on Periscope here: www.SparkItNetwork.com/Periscope
Follow me on Twitter to get notifications! @carenglasser
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017