On today’s episode Kathryn and Caren are talking about Mastery
Segment 1 –
Valuable information you can use right now to spark your business, creativity and loving your life. Today we are talking about Mastery. What is mastery? Getting so good at something that you have an automatic, unconscious level of performance. This can be seen in sports, writing, cooking, speaking, artistic creation, and music. It is alway accompanied by learning fundamentals, lots of active doing and getting input and insights from people with a perspective and understanding that sees what is possible and the ability to impart the techniques, insight or confidence that you need to get to the next level.
One of my favorite books on this subject is Mastery” The Keys to Success and Long term Fulfillment by George Leonard and The Art of Possibilities by Benjamin and Rosamund Zander. Both are short, powerful books with practical examples. In the Mastery book, George Leonard uses the example of his quest to master Aikido – a martial arts discipline that is highly respected, but it takes sometimes 10 years of practice and study to move up to the next level. This means there are longer periods that are a plateau and mastering your own will to keep at it and not get frustrated.
The Art of Possibilities brands beyond self mastery into mastering your relationships with others. Benjamin Zander has been the conductor of The Boston Philharmonic Orchestra for the past thirty years. He has been on the faculty of the New England Conservatory since 1965 and has taken the NEC Youth Philharmonic on thirteen international tours. He is the Artistic Director of the Walnut Hill School, a high school for the performing arts. Mr. Zander is one of the most sought after speakers in the world, giving highly effective presentations to organizations on the subject of Leadership and Creativity. The Boston Philharmonic is all volunteer, yet it’s world class. Dr. Zander has a gift and mastered skill for getting his performers to visualize the music they are playing as something higher and more powerful and it creates an audible and visceral response in the audience.He can coach someone to get into what is often called a “flow state” where they are not dragged back frustrated, just surrendering to the music or whatever they are doing. https://vimeo.com/1163763 28
Mastery Groups or mastermind groups are based on a model promoted by Napoleon Hill in the book “Think and Grow Rich” It is a group of high level experts who help each other on a mutual benefit level instead of having a “master to student” relationship This leverages the power of their networks and influence and not just the knowledge they have.
We have the facilities to host mastermind groups on a sparklet channel -this allows you to archive your content and member forum interactions and monetize the group. In addition, members can access the group through our Spark It app and login to that group’s private resource area. We can also get an app built for your group that is dedicated just for your use. With push messaging and other app features, this is a powerful tool for more engagement and faster responses.
Why not just use a Facebook group?
- can’t charge $,
- fb could take it away and all your resources are gone
Segment 2 – Updates from our Facebook group, new member resources, special offers and promotions – Spark It! App: www.SparkItNetwork.com/app
Segment 3. Sparking our members and friends of Spark It Network, Kathryn B. Trainor and the Profit Power Zone Mastery Group
Why Do They Call It A Healthy Profit?
Because a business with low profits can’t withstand market downshifts, growth related expenses, legal challenges and inevitable small scale failures.
A business with ample profits can use them to grow, develop new products and services, invest in property and long term assets and pay a high value team enough to keep them in top form.
- Weekly Conference
- Forum check-ins: Beginning and end of week
- Anytime forum postings for Q&A, network requests, sharing resources
- Access this Group’s messaging and sharing via the website OR the mobile app
- 1 hour Coaching call each month for the first 6 months, then 30 minutes each month
- Your questions in the forum and all members are checked each day. (Plus you get input from other members ..business leaders just like you!)
Who Is This For? & Getting Started
You are a Business Owner or you have a professional practice offering services.
- You already have at least $10K in sales each month You are looking to optimize your services and product offering.
- You want to learn more about measuring results, increasing profits and building a stronger company.
- You want to be part of a powerful networking group that may lead to cross promotions, powerful referrals and joint ventures.
- You are an action taker who knows how to plan and implement new strategies.
- You are mostly high energy and optimistic about your business.
- Starting between November 2015 and January 2016
Creating a social spark – hashtag of the week in facebook group, on GPlus and twitter
Today’s Hashtag #Mastery Who do you network with that helps you move to a higher level
Free marketing checkup: http://profitpowerzones.com/marketing-checkup/
subscribe to Spark It Network on iTunes
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017