4 Places To Share Your Video On Facebook For More Visibility
After you’ve uploaded your video with a good descriptive title, description and added your tags, now it’s time to share your video with the world. The first choice for most people these days is Facebook and this is the first place I’m going to recommend to you to go and share your video.
There are four main places to share your video on Facebook:
• Your own personal page
• Your business page wall (if you don’t have your own page yet, go and create one! It’s free and easy to do)
• Wall’s of pages that are related to your video (remember not to spam -‐ make sure the people are going to like your video)
• Directly with friends via a message
When you use the link to share your video on a wall or in a message, it usually comes up with a thumbnail of your video. If it doesn’t, upload a picture to go along with your video. Videos without a thumbnail won’t get watched!
The next best place to share your video is on Twitter. If you don’t have a Twitter account yet, go and get one. It’s free to join and it’s easy to make friends and get “followers” who are interested in the same stuff as you. You can share your video with a link and
Other platforms to share your videos are:
Pinterest – Create a board for your videos then share and pin them.
LinkedIn – Videos can help you get more visibility on your LinkedIn profile
Google+ – Add the link and don’t forget to add some text
In the next post we are going to talk about more ways to get more views on your YouTube video.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017