On this episode of Connecting People, Changing Lives Caren and Nancy speak with with Jean Day about Preventing Depression.
Jean Day is a college instructor former mental health therapist with seventeen years of experience in the field of psychology. She has served as the guest expert on numerous radio shows. She has a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and is currently pursuing a PhD.
Some of the topics we discuss:
Addiction and recovery
Trauma and abuse
Warning signs and how to recognize toxic relationships and what to do to change your circumstances
A couple of things that might help if you are feeling low:
- 30 minutes of exercise a day. Just get moving
- An hour of sunshines helps with the blues
For more information or for a referral to a health professional you can email Jean at JeanDay319@yahoo.com
For more shows: http://www.ConnectingPeopleChangingLives.com
Would you like to launch your own webTV show? Check out this informational webinar on what steps you should consider: Maximize Your Message; Launch Your Online TV Show
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017