How does Influence and Visibility Directly Impact Our Business?
On this episode of The Passion Point, Caren talks with Joie Gharrity about how Influence and Visibility directly impacts our business. Joie is the founder of 113 Branding. She is a Brand Strategist, Marketer, Speaker and Author. She worked in the Hollywood entertainment industry for 15+ years at top companies, such as The Walt Disney Company and Sony Pictures, in film, television, original web content and branded entertainment.
After returning to the Bay Area Joie was inspired to launch 113 Branding. As a result of her experiences, she is able to integrate her strategic branding and marketing vision with both the creative and business sides of the entertainment industry. Her techniques and strategies help entrepreneurs globally become more Visible, Influential and Successful.
Joie recently launched her book The Red Carpet Guide to Visibility and Influence and learned by way of a family death, a beautiful cliff in Hawaii and entrepreneurship that it truly is her birthright to stand in her spotlight and shine bright. As a result she believes that it has nothing to do with the last name you are born into, your vocation or how much money you have in your bank account. It does, however, have to do with living your true purpose, turning up your visibility spotlight and allowing your influence to shine.
Some Of The Things We Discuss:
1. How does Influence and Visibility directly impact our business? What is the difference between Influence and Visibility?
2. The difference between selling philosophy and tangibles and how that can also impact our business
4. How to stay passionate about your mission. What are some of the tools?
5. And finally a simple Visibility and Influence technique and tool that we can incorporate immediately into your business.
Check out Joie’s New book here: The Red Carpet Guide to Visibility and Influence
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017