IMBUE the Beautiful You! Inspiring Massive Beauty Uniquely Expressed with Alexandra Levin
Join me today #LittleWhiteLie and let’s connect at www.TheLittleWhiteLie.com
Today we ask the question: Are you aware that you have a unique beauty that is waiting to be expressed? Come hear ideas on why it’s important for all of us to be expressing our uniqueness with Alexandra Levin! #Imbue
Today I welcome back Alexandra Levin as we discuss ideas why it’s important for all of us to be expressing our uniqueness.
Alexandra is the co-founder of The Back Forty which supports mid-lifers to cause the second half of life as an inspiring, radical, and purposeful best half, based on the premise that “the best is yet to come and, babe, won’t it be fine!”
One of the big topics online and off is woman unhappy with having wrinkles. Alexandra has done posts about this very subject and she talks to us about it:
What does IMBUE stand for? – Inspiring Massive Beauty Uniquely Expressed
Women being empowered to express their own unique beauty in their own unique way.
- Some ideas on how to IMBUE our self expression
- Embrace and love ourselves however we are: Wrinkles, Cellulite gray hair and all.
- Then we have more space to impact whatever we are wanting to impact: Fitness, health, ect.
Join us next week for a free Webinar: IMBUE the Beautiful You! Description Inspiring Massive Beauty Uniquely Expressed Date: 3/21 2:30pm PT
Sign up here: http://bit.ly/BFimbue
And you can do this too.
So…. What do you think? Are you aware that you have a unique beauty that is waiting to be expressed? Post in the comments. With the hashtag #LittleWhiteLie #Imbue
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Too Old to Feel Great? - August 2, 2017
- The Little White Lie: How to Be the Best Version of Yourself! - July 25, 2017
- 5 Steps to Finding Happiness Every Day at Any Age - July 20, 2017