On this episode of The Passion Point, Caren talks with Sara Flowers on how to nourish your digestive health in 2017
Sara is a Loomis Digestive Health Specialist, Certified Practitioner of Natural Health andRegistered Yoga Teacher. She is certified in Tension and Trauma Release Exercises. Sara designs strategies and systems to sustain, support and nourish your health and growth both online and off. She has worked with companies ranging from Dell to the Department of Justice as well as smaller Forbes 100 and Inc 500 businesses.
From corporate wellness programs to multi-million dollar launches to running premium-priced masterminds – she does it all with undeniable passion…and a smile! As an experienced digestive health specialist, she creates custom health programs. These are aimed at uncovering the root sources of problems that continue to sabotage most health goals. Sara uses a variety of non-invasive, professional lab tests and cutting-edge tools in an effort to provide quick relief from health challenges related to: stress, anxiety, sleep, digestion, skin issues, hormones, pain, discomfort and much more.
Her favorite volunteer activities include teaching yoga at a women’s homeless shelter. In addition, she volunteers at a shelter for child and teen survivors of sex trafficking. Last but not least, she’s an International Bestselling Author. She is patient Trainer, passionate Mentor and basketball Mom who loves family, friends, farmer’s markets, nature and yoga.
About Digestive Health:
1. Why is digestive health THE most important thing to address for optimal health?
2. How does someone know if they have digestive health issues
3. How does someone start to fix them?
For more information or to schedule a complimentary strategy session with Caren:
Latest posts by Caren Glasser (see all)
- Are You Ever Too Old Too Stop Following Your Dreams? - March 24, 2017
- IMBUE the Beautiful You by Inspiring Your Massive Beauty! - March 22, 2017
- Increase Your Confidence, Credibility and Profitability Through Authentic Style - March 21, 2017